I thought it would obviously be a good idea to start of with a little introduction blog post…because well I’m kinda new to this whole blogging thing. So I thought why not give a few fun facts about myself…here we go!
– I’m a 21 year old girl from London. Born and bred.
– Of Turkish/Kurdish heritage.
– I’m a recent graduate with a 2:1 in English Literature and Creative writing at the University of Westminster…currently completing my MA in Cultural and Critical Studies.
– I’m a freelance writer at the moment PLUS a full time big sister.
– I was shortlisted for the Guardian’s International Development Journalism Competition 2013. (One of the youngest) –> http://bit.ly/1lFSjt6
– I sing…You can find me on Youtube. –> http://bit.ly/1p2oq8T
– I love art, food, fashion, politics (especially concerning women & human rights), travel and
quite a lot of things really.
Anyway, I’ve always wanted to start blogging but for some reason never got round to doing it. However now I feel like it’s time. I don’t have a specific topic for my blog, partly because I have so many random and diverse interests, and soo I will be blogging about pretty much whatever sparks my interest, get’s me thinking, as well as lifestyle.